Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

My First Post As A Blogger.

I have been running a web site called Palin Peyton Place. A link to it can be found on the side bar. I have had people ask me to start a forum like 'Blogger' so they can know when I have updated my posts. I have been resisting this because unlike many of the fine bloggers that I follow, I only post and update when I feel that I have some new information or insight that I can offer.

Recently though, there has been a 'push' in the blogging community to focus on Sarah Palin's pregnancy hoax. I have decided to go head and work to try to get this message out further. If you would like to see what I have posted at this point in time, click on the link to my web site to get caught up to date.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you went to become a blogger! I had been quite frustrated in the past by only being able to read your website, but not being able to comment/ask questions.
    Thank you for doing this step!

    ReplyDelete